Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This Shady Lane retreat is poised for growth with Elliot Springs edging nearer… it oozes Character, Sophistication and Charm
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Previously voted as one of Townsville's best streets to live in, you'll find this pristine lifestyle home. A place to enjoy the fruits of your labour or a relaxing time-out, this home is truly everything you desire.
With Elliott Springs almost up and running, the facilities available will be so convenient to this area. Acreage in Alligator Creek will likely only increase in value and popularity, so this could be your last chance to purchase in beautiful Shady Lane.
Deceptive in its size, the cleverly planned home has been designed purely for indulgence. The nature of diversity available on the acreage is rivalled only by what has been achieved inside. From the 20m+ main room to the dual access contemporary bathroom and walk-through robe, you'll be stunned by the generous size apportioned to these spaces. Yes, you can class the second room as a bedroom, but it could really be so much more. With the concertina folding wall and plantation shutters you could have an exceptional office space, extended kitchen or perhaps a bunk room for your guests.
You won't truly appreciate the tranquillity though until you've rested your head on the recently added day-bed on the rear deck. This stunning entertaining area at the rear of the property can either be fully enclosed or left open to the elements to capture the picturesque mountain views as well as the meticulously manicured sanctuary that is the garden.
• Double lock up garage with electric roller doors
• Drive through shed/workshop and with the entire property on 3 phase power you are only limited by your ability. Would also be perfect for a caravan.
• Town Water
• Fully irrigated with excellent quality bores and pumps to keep it fluorescent green
• Fully fenced 4515m block
• An array of fruit and vegetable with soil renowned for being of the best quality in the area.
• Glistening polished timber floors throughout.
• Split system air-conditioning
• Modern country kitchen with polished timber benches, gas cook top, oven and stainless-steel appliances
• Plantation shutters and cedar louvers throughout
• Septic System
The home is less than 10 years old and maintained to the highest of standards. You are approximately 20 minutes from Townsville City and less than 10 minutes from the Mt Elliot development which will soon have everything you need, without having to slip into town'. The history behind everything that has gone into what makes this property what it is today is truly remarkable and an exclusive tour is a must.
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4,515m² / 1.12 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.