- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is a great opportunity for the owner occupier or investor where location is a must on your search criteria. Positioned at the end of a quiet culde-sac in the highly sought-after Bohle Plains and within close proximity of the Hospital, army barracks and Townsville University, also within a 10 minute drive of the suburb you will find shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants and some of Townsville's best waterways and walking paths.
Features of the property include;
- Generous 650M2 block
- Fully airconditioned
- 3 bedrooms all with built in cupboards and air-conditioning
- Main bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen looking out over rear patio and with loads of storage
- Separate living and dining areas
- Tiled throughout
- Large tiled rear patio
- Double gate side access complete with gravel perfect for the boat or caravan
- Opposite quiet park ideal for the family
- Rear single gate access to the nature reserve out the back
- Security screens
With the suburb itself having so much to offer with shops, tennis facility, bike tracks, walking paths, playgrounds and a restaurant this is definitely the suburb to purchase your new home or another investment property.
Call today for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
650m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.