Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Striking lines and soaring ceilings, infused with splash of North Queensland marine life, best describes this architecturally designed home. Careful consideration has been given to the layout to create the perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor living spaces resulting in a one of a kind masterpiece adjacent bushland. This property is a genuine opportunity like no other to own a statement home, meticulously designed to capture the breezes and maximize its private outlook.
- 839sqm allotment with uninterrupted views of bushland and close to local walkways and parks
- Grand entrance complete with pitched ceiling, study nook and large louvered windows to maximize the natural light and capture the breeze
- Striking modern kitchen with waterfall bench tops, built in fish tank splash back, double pantry and feature colour accents and cabinetry for that "wow" factor
- For families the home offers uninterrupted views of the patio and back garden from the kitchen, dining, lounge and master bedroom, ideal to watch the children at play
- Expansive open plan living and dining room with cathedral ceilings and large sliding stacker doors creating perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Central theatre room with lush carpets and theatre lighting transforming the space into the ideal movie room or den for some quiet time
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite that features floor to ceiling tiles, a walk through shower and carefully designed dual vanity to appear as if it floats in the space
- Three additional queen-sized bedrooms fully carpeted for comfort and louvered windows to allow additional light and capture the breezes
- Main bathroom dressed in opulent floor to ceiling tiles, seamless glass shower, oversized separate bathtub and chic feature accent tiles
- Outside you are greeted with the largest of patios with built in BBQ, enough space for two separate entertaining areas, and pitched ceilings to maximize the views and breezes
- Fully fenced irrigated gardens and lawns, with double side gate access from each side of the house with additional third side gate access from this corner block
- 5KW solar system, c-bus lighting control, split system air-conditioners throughout and extensive internal laundry with wall to wall storage cupboards.
- Built in storage room/garden shed, ideal for garden tools, child's play equipment eliminating the need for a separate garden shed.
- A well thought out home with unique features, designed to maximize its bushland surrounds, while located in Townsville's master plan development of North Shore with so much on offer.
839m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.