Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner ready to start the next chapter - all offers considered…
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
One glance at this modern masterpiece and you'll be astounded by the luxurious presence that this home commands over Bushland Beach. The composition of three pentagons create a truly one of a kind modern contemporary home that needs to be seen to appreciate the scale of each of the spaces created. Built with the purpose of capturing the picturesque view from any angle, this home boasts that something extra that you just won't find anywhere else in Bushland Beach or across the region.
Located on a 1,200sqm block, this is home would suit a vast array of people including a large or growing family, the entertainers, professionals, retirees - really anyone who wants peace, tranquility, space and the ability to indulge in the natural beauty of the northern beaches.
The lower level of the home is more than 8.5m above the height of the boundary in front so your views will never be compromised!
• Two storey one of a kind home in a prime position overlooking Bushland Beach
• An expansive 390 square metres under roof with additional storage rooms on ground level.
• 5.0kw solar electricity system
• Panoramic views from Townsville City all the way to the islands north of Townsville
• Master bedroom complete with media projector, screen and sound system, walk-in robe and ensuite with a view on the top floor.
• Three generous bedrooms also located on the top floor each boasting enough room for queen size beds.
• Separate toilet and bathroom adjacent to the top-level bedrooms
• Guests retreat, 5th bedroom or possible granny flat located on the lower level with the biggest bathroom in the home (of course with a magical view).
• Media room with a staged seating area completely wired and ready for your home cinema set-up
• Study/office (also big enough for a single bed should you possibly need more)
• Kitchen with its silky oak appointments and granite bench top has arguably the best angle in the house for capturing the scenery.
• The dining and lounge room combination is more than spacious enough for an 8-seater table combination and lounge suite. You'll probably never escape the centrally located deck however.
• A therapeutic open design allows for heavenly ocean breezes
• Separate laundry facilities are located in their own room near the garage as well as a room housing the ducted vacuum system.
• Double lock up garage and storage room with electric roller door
• Fully security screen and air-conditioned with split system units.
• A harmony of taste and style with stone bench tops, polished timber flooring and luxe tiling throughout.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,232m² / 0.3 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.