Finished, Ready and waiting for you to move in!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sadly, the time has come for these owners to let go of their beautiful home. The good news is you won't need to do a single thing. You will struggle to find a home that is as beautifully presented and meticulously maintained as this centrally located Currajong home. True to its heritage, the owners have done a spectacular job on maintenance and restoration giving this home true character and charm. They've also added plenty of modern luxury to that gives you that feeling of the traditional and new combining.
The moment you step on the footpath, you'll tell this home has been loved, with the level of care and attention that has been given to gardening and lawn care. The complete exterior of the home has been professionally painted with a modern new tone and the vibe is warm and inviting from the outset. The bathroom has undergone a complete new luxury make-over and this modern twist is a very desirable highlight. The kitchen has evolved from it's original design with a new fresh and clean look but tributes to the traditional design are still in place to give you some idea of its heritage. Of course, no home is complete in North Queensland without a stunning deck for entertaining, dining or simply relaxing and enjoying our beautiful tropical lifestyle. Very cleverly, the deck is not only accessible by the kitchen - two separate bedrooms enjoy entrance and the cool breezes that flow through the home.
There's many more beautiful features to discover when you come for a private inspection or to one of our open homes, but for now here are some additional highlights:
- Spacious 809m block with wide side access for a caravan, boat or trailer
- Ample secure storage downstairs with great lighting, room to store vehicles or workshop space
- Additional stunning patio space/entertaining area under the deck
- Fully air-conditioned
- Brand new modern lux bathroom
- Polished timber floors
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Central location just minutes from Castletown and Stockland shopping centres.
- Walking distance to primary schools and high schools (5 schools within 1.0km) and within catchment for Pimlico High School
- Upgraded electrical switchboard
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Three generous bedrooms
- Dual Access
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
809m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.