Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grand in Proportions
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in an enviable riverside location, this prominent residence spanning over 372sqm this has been designed to capture the attributes of its tranquil surrounds and offer a home with lavish proportions. Open plan living areas with high ceilings converge onto sun drenched decks, while the extensive patio sets the perfect back drop to the newly built resort style pool, ideal for all-season entertaining. Poised on a 768sqm corner allotment and towering over the surrounding homes this property is a statement piece of quality and space.
• Formal entry with commanding staircase and void sets the tone for grandeur which awaits you throughout the home
• Enormous formal lounge room merges effortlessly onto the dining room, tastefully separated by feature columns, with direct access to the rear deck and kitchen
• Well appointed kitchen with granite benchtops, Bosch appliances, double fridge space, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage space with soft close drawers
• Second family/living room with double sliding door access to patio, glass paneled storage cupboards
• 5th bedroom located on the lower level would ideally suite those working from home or accommodate elderly parents
• New third bathroom, granite top vanity, separate toilet, specifically positioned for those using the pool and entertainment area
• Large laundry with direct access to the outside, located between the new lower level bathroom and living areas
• Double remote lockup garage with built in storage to accommodate two cars and a boat
• Additional storeroom underneath the wooden staircase, internal access from the garage, fully air-conditioned and security screened
• Extensive tiled patio with planation shutters, glass balustrade and screening for all year entertaining
• Children's play area complete with climbing area, swing set and soft fall artificial lawn, adjacent the 3m x 3m garden shed
• Enormous formal lounge/media room with a bay of windows overlooking the adjacent park towards the river
• Sliding doors offer a seamless transition onto spacious 31sqm deck with servery from the kitchen
• Master bedroom with over sized walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity, extends onto the front upper patio with views
• Bedrooms two, three and four with built-in robes ideally located close to the main bathroom with views to Mount Stuart
• 768sqm corner allotment, fully fenced with dual double gate access
• Newly installed resort style pool with tiled surrounds, shade sale, completely private from the surrounding homes
• Fully fenced and irrigated allotment, in sort after location, minutes walk to the local shopping centre and tavern and 4 minutes to Townville Hospital and James Cook university
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
768m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.