Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Investor Special Amazing Depreciation Close to Hospital and University
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high above the surrounding homes with panoramic views to Castle Hill, Townsville CBD and across to Mount Stuart, this near new modern home allows you to take advantage of the prestigious hillside location while being only metres to James Cook University and the Townsville Hospital. Only one year old, investors benefit from the large amount of time left to depreciate with the current rental return of $485pw until July 2018.
- Still under builders warranty, stunning interiors in soft white and grey colour tones
- Low maintenance 607sqm hillside allotment, ideal for professional couples or those with a busy lifestyle
- Clever layout with all bedrooms separated from the living area and kitchen
- Tiles throughout living and wet areas for easy care, 2.8m ceilings, fully air-conditioned and fans throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining room with views and direct access to patio and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, plumbed fridge recess, stone bench tops and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite with over sized shower recess in black and white tones
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, high gloss cabinetry and abundant light
- Patio with beautiful views towards the city and Mount Stuart, capture the breezes
- Large double remote garage with storage
- Fully irrigated and fenced yard with double side gate access and retaining walls
- Surrounded by other well maintained homes, very close to James Cook University and the Townsville General Hospital
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.