Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Best Priced Home in Douglas
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Due to its short walking distance to the Townsville Hospital and James Cook University this property is located in one of the most sought after areas of Douglas, this is an ideal first home buyer or investment opportunity. Needing a little love and attention, the owners have priced the home very competitively and are seeking all reasonable offers in order, to allow the new owners to place their own personal touches on the home. This home screams value combined with the enviable location and functional living spaces, all set against a bushland backdrop with no rear neighbours.
• Tiled living areas for easy care, high ceilings and air-conditioned throughout and ceiling fans
• Two separate living areas comprising of a formal lounge/dining room at the front of the home and a separate family room
• Chef style kitchen with two-way access, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and large fridge space and access from all living spaces
• Master bedroom features generous walk-in robe, ensuite and large window overlooking the gardens
• Main bathroom with shower and bath combination, new vanity, and an abundant natural light
• Spacious undercover patio creating additional living with lighting, ideal for entertainers
• Rear garden with fruit trees, garden shed, surrounded by bushland for peace and tranquility
• Double garage, low maintenance rendered block exterior, fully fenced with front hedges creating privacy
• 500m walk to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital, local shops and new services station and restaurants only meters away. When convenience, location and price is important this property ticks all the boxes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.