Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STYLE, VIEWS, AND PRIVACY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched privately on the hill in a quiet cul-de-sac in the hillside estate of 'Crestbrook' you will find this executive family home which has been designed with entertaining in mind and will make you the envy of all that visit you. Fall in love from the moment you pull up at the front of the home.
With a list of features that will really catch the eye of the educated buyer this home is a must inspect to truly appreciate its personality.
• Outdoor area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool, surrounded by timber deck
• Mountain views that are simply beautiful at night
• Stylish kitchen with natural stone bench tops with plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan tiled living area for ease of entertaining while still having room for a lounge and dining suite
• Media room
• 5 KW Solar system
• Master bedroom is huge featuring lavish ensuite, walk in robe and plantation shutters so you can enjoy the beautiful views from your bed
• 3 other bedrooms are all good size with built-ins and air-conditioning
• Fully airconditioned
• Double gate side access
• Low maintenance 693sqm yard
• Double entry doors
• Security screens
• Pave crete driveway
Situated in an amazing spot with the convenience of schools, shops and beautiful parklands nearby, this beautiful home is perfect for anyone who appreciates the finer things in life.
Call now to book an inspection
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
693m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.