Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A little something for everyone in the family
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
This stunningly presented home on the foothills of Mt Louisa is ready to be sold and should not be overlooked. The owners have decided on another property and need to find buyers now!
It's so neatly presented, you'll fall in love with it from the instant you spot it driving down the street. Set directly across the road from High Vista park, you're a stones throw from a fantastic kids playground, a dog park, soccer fields and walking/cycling paths.
The home has fantastic side access allowing you room to manoeuvre a large boat to the rear of the property and even a massive 6 x 9 shed if you want to tinker or just have some extra storage. The large patio features roller blinds to add some privacy from the neighbours and there's access from the dining and living room spaces.
This property must be on your shopping list with features such as these:
- Perfectly manicured gardens
- Main bedroom with access to the bathroom
- Bathroom with two-way access which includes a shower, bathtub and a stunning private view of the enclosed garden area to the side of the property.
- Split system air-conditioning to the master bedroom and main living area.
- Modern fresh-looking kitchen with range-hood and stunning new cook-top, oven and even a breakfast bar.
- Separate dining space adjacent to the kitchen
- Consistently modern and stylish light fittings and features throughout the home
- 6m x 4 m covered patio are with privacy blinds
- Generous side gate access allowing plenty of manoeuvrability to the rear of the property.
- 6m X 9m shed with roller door and side access door
- Views of Mount Louisa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
703m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.