Pool, Decks, Solar Power - Great Buying!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Your inspection is invited to this lovely family home, everything is in fantastic condition and all you need to do is bring your furniture and cool off in the gorgeous pool or on relax one of the decks.
Both front and rear timber decks are under cover, the rear deck is perfect for entertaining and overlooks the extra large, very inviting pebblecrete pool, all ready for the hot summer days ahead.
* Three large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
* Front and back decks- all undercover and great for outdoor entertaining
* Freshly painted inside
* Vinyl cladding to exterior
* Beautiful in ground pool-great fun for all the family
* Roof replaced has been replaced in last 5 years
* Solar Power already installed - save on your power bills
* Polished timber floors through out - like brand new
* Fully air conditioned throughout
* Kitchen overlooks the deck and pool
* Large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Recently renovated bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Laundry downstairs
High set and fully enclosed underneath, with double gate side access to one side and set on a generous 713 sqm fully fenced block, there's loads of room to add a big shed and plenty of room for the kids to play.
Situated in the centrally located suburb of Aitkenvale this home is less than a 10 minute drive to Stocklands Shopping complex, K Mart, Cathedral School, Ignatius Park Collage, Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
Inspection by appointment welcome anytime or come along to the Open Homes and check out this terrific value home.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Inground Pool
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.