One of a Kind!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Every detail has been well thought out in this custom built home. Upon entering the formal entry you are greeted by separate lounge and dining rooms which follow through to an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The kitchen is the central hub of the home and has plenty of bench and cupboard space along with a walk in pantry that is conveniently accessible from the garage. Filled with natural light, the main living area provides a large, relaxed space with room to move. To the rear of the home, the master bedroom is king sized and boasts both an ensuite and walk in robe. Outside, an enormous patio spanning approximately 13 meters overlooks the inground ceramic swimming pool and lush tropical gardens.
- King size master bedroom features both an ensuite and walk in robe and enjoys access to the patio
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher, ducted vacuum
- Light filled, open plan living area
- Spacious lounge with a separate formal dining room
- Family bathroom boasts a spa and a stand alone shower with a separate toilet & powder room
- Air-conditioned with insulated roof and walls
- Oversized garage offering great storage options
- Mezzanine Floor in roof void for extra storage
- A huge patio spans approx. 13m and overlooks the pool and established gardens
- Ceramic inground swimming pool features an outdoor shower and solar heating for year round swimming
- Double gated side access
- Automatic Irrigation system
- Wheelchair friendly
- 906sqm corner block
- Short walk to Ryan Junior Campus, 1300Smiles Stadium, local shops & public transport
Call Sally Ireland 0422 282 692 or Wendy Litser 0438 232 788 anytime for further information or to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.