Completely Refreshed - As Good As New
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
As good as new and move in ready this ex-defence leased property has been completely repainted internally and externally offering large light filled living spaces, in immaculate well maintained condition. Located in a quiet street, surrounded by other well-maintained homes only metres from the Avenues and walking distance to schools and shopping centres.
• Two separate living areas comprising of a front formal lounge/dining room and a separate family room adjacent the kitchen and patio
• Spacious main bedroom features generous wall to wall mirrored wardrobes and spacious ensuite with feature tiling
• Chef style kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and double fridge space, accessible from all living areas showcasing striking red feature panels.
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, abundant natural light all in neutral tones
• Remaining 3 spacious bedrooms with full length wardrobes, large windows, good proportions to accommodate queen-sized beds
• Spacious tiled patio overlooks large grassed area and garden shed, with ceiling fan and lighting, ideal for entertaining
• Generous internal laundry, high ceilings throughout, fully air-conditioned, tiles though out the entire house for easy care
• Irrigated lawns with garden shed and side gate access and concrete path around the entire home
• Double garage with direct internal access to the home offers shelving for additional storage
• Fully refreshed, entirely painted internally and externally, move in ready within walking distance to local amenities, parks, shopping centres and more.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.